IBSC offers CBT-based testing for exam candidates testing within the United States.
Before registering, please carefully read the information on this page.
- All exam candidates should register at least two weeks prior to anticipated test date. Testing appointments are not made at the time of registration, but are scheduled after you have applied for and paid for the exam.
- CCP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- CP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- FP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- TP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- It is strongly recommended that candidates download a copy of the Candidate Handbook before registering. This document can be found under Exam Related Links. Our cancellation policy is located on page three of the Candidate Handbook.
- During the registration process you will be asked to upload a copy of your NRP or EMT-P certificate.
- Your testing ID number will be emailed to you within five business days along with scheduling instructions.
- IAFCCP members receive a $100 discount. Member numbers are required at the time of exam registration. For an IAFCCP membership, please visit www.IAFCCP.org
- Re-testing: Applicants can retake the exam no sooner than 30 days after their last attempt. Full registration fee applies.
- Upon completion of the CBT examination, a score report will be available immediately.
- Candidates who pass the exam will receive their credentials within 4-6 weeks of testing. The IBSC office will mail credentials to the postal address provided at the time of registration. AN INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE POSTAL ADDRESS MAY DELAY THE DELIVERY OF YOUR SCORE REPORT. If you are using your work address, be sure to include any additional information that may assist in delivery, such as your department name or mail code. PLEASE PROVIDE ANY UPDATED ADDRESS INFORMATION WITH YOUR REQUEST FOR AN EXAMINATION APPOINTMENT.
- Examination results are only released by postal mail, and will not be released by e-mail, fax, phone, or any other method.
For programs wishing to purchase multiple CBT vouchers.
To register and pay for multiple exams (e.g. 15 candidates completing a critical care program) you must complete these 2 forms:
There is a $50 fee for switching exams (Ex: switching from CCP-C to FP-C; or switching from computer-based to paper/pencil).