Before registering, please carefully read the information on this page.
- All exam candidates should register 4 weeks prior to requested test date(s). E-mail correspondence confirming receipt your requested test dates will be sent within 3 business days of your submission. When scheduling, be prepared to state your preferred assessment center location and provide three dates you are available to test-in order of preference.
- CCP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- FP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- TP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- Download a copy of the Candidate Handbook before registering.
- Military Candidates have the option to schedule their exam at a DANTES location.
- During the registration process you will be asked to upload a copy of your NRP or EMT-P certificate. Your testing ID number will be emailed to you within five business days along with scheduling instructions.
- IAFCCP members receive a $100 discount. Member numbers are required at the time of exam registration. For an IAFCCP membership, please visit www.IAFCCP.org
- Re-testing: Applicants can retake the exam no sooner than 30 days after their last attempt. Full registration fee applies.
- Upon completion of the Examination, your score report will be mailed within two business days, to the postal address you provide at the time of registration. AN INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE POSTAL ADDRESS MAY DELAY THE DELIVERY OF YOUR SCORE REPORT. If you are using your work address, be sure to include any additional information that may assist in delivery, such as your department name or mail code. PLEASE PROVIDE ANY UPDATED ADDRESS INFORMATION WITH YOUR REQUEST FOR AN EXAMINATION APPOINTMENT.
- Examination results are only released by postal mail, and will not be released by e-mail, fax, phone, or any other method.
There is a $50 fee for switching exams (Ex: switching from CCP-C to FP-C; or switching from computer-based to paper/pencil).