REVIEW COURSE APPLICATION AND PROCESS
To apply for an approved review course, fill out the Approved Review Course Application.Submit the Application and the following documents to Jeanette Myers at email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please call the IBSC office at 770-978-4400.
LOGO USE AGREEMENT
The BCCTPC®, FP-C®, CCP-C®, TP-C®, IBSC®, CP-C®, and MSTP-C® logos are registered trademarks of the IBSC and may not be used in course advertising/marketing materials without express permission from the IBSC. To request a Logo Usage Agreement, please fill out the Logo Usage Agreement Form.
Please allow 2-3 weeks for your review course to be approved. After the materials have been reviewed and approved, the IBSC will issue a seal for use on the continuing education certificate to demonstrate to the candidate that the review program meets the IBSC/BCCTPC’s approved review program requirement and streamlines our audit process.
Approval provides the following additional benefits:
- Current contact information on the IBSC website with links to company sites
- Use of the exam logo(s) in their print materials and electronic
- Link to the master class listing website in the IAFCCP News with a View and quarterly IBSC Educator Note
- New programs that are seeing approval will be assessed $250 starting 1 July 2016.
- Programs that already have been approved will be assessed $250 starting 1 January 2017.
- The fee will be $250 and will be payable every two years.