IBSC is proud to recognize bases and companies that are 100% Flight, Critical Care or Tactical Paramedic Certified! Please review the following information to see if you qualify.
Benefits of Flight or Critical Care Paramedic Certification:
- Encourages professional development for flight, critical care and/or tactical paramedics
- Elevates program staffing standards
- Flight, Critical Care and Tactical Paramedic Exams provide validation of flight, critical care and/or tactical paramedic expertise, and assures the general public that the paramedic is competent and current.
- CAMTS compliance. The Tenth Edition of the CAMTS Accreditation Standards "strongly encourages" Flight or Critical Care Paramedic Certification.
- CAMTS Standard 02.06.01 (3.G) page 21
To qualify, all flight, critical care or tactical paramedics on staff must have their current FP-C®, CCP-C® or TP-C® credential.
To show proof of compliance, please complete the FP-C®, CCP-C® or TP-C® Program Recognition Application (links for each application are at the top of this page). For any questions, send an email to email@example.com
Qualifying company/base will receive a:
- Recognition plaque
- Letter of Compliance will be forwarded to CAMTS
- Listing on this website
The Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C®), Critical Care Paramedic Certification (CCP-C®) and the Tactical Paramedic Certification (TP-C®) is valid for four years and may be renewed by CE or retesting. The FP-C®, CCP-C®) and TP-C® Exams can be taken electronically at designated testing centers or manually at an Exam host site. Candidates must hold a current unrestricted paramedic license in the state or country of practice, and have significant experience working in an air transport, critical care or tactical environment.