IBSC offers testing for exam candidates worldwide.
Before registering, please carefully read the information on this page.
- All exam candidates should register at least two weeks prior to anticipated test date. Testing appointments are not made at the time of registration, but are scheduled after you have applied for and paid for the exam.
- CCP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- CP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- FP-C® Exam Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- TP-C® and TR-C Exams Testing Centers world-wide, please click here.
- It is strongly recommended that candidates download a copy of the Candidate Handbook before registering. This document can be found under Exam Related Links. Our cancellation policy is located on page three of the Candidate Handbook.
- During the registration process you will be asked to upload a copy of your NRP or EMT-P certificate.
- An Eligibility number and instructions for scheduling your exam will be emailed to you within 48 business hours.
- IAFCCP members receive a $100 discount. Member numbers are required at the time of exam registration. For an IAFCCP membership, please visit www.IAFCCP.org
- Re-testing: Applicants can retake the exam no sooner than 30 days after their last attempt. Full registration fee applies.
- Upon completion of the CBT examination, a score report will be available immediately.
- Candidates who pass the exam will receive their credentials within 4-6 weeks of testing. The IBSC office will mail credentials to the postal address provided at the time of registration. AN INCOMPLETE OR INACCURATE POSTAL ADDRESS MAY DELAY THE DELIVERY OF YOUR SCORE REPORT. If you are using your work address, be sure to include any additional information that may assist in delivery, such as your department name or mail code. PLEASE PROVIDE ANY UPDATED ADDRESS INFORMATION WITH YOUR REQUEST FOR AN EXAMINATION APPOINTMENT.
- Examination results are only released by postal mail, and will not be released by e-mail, fax, phone, or any other method.
For programs wishing to purchase multiple CBT vouchers.
To register and pay for multiple exams (e.g. 15 candidates completing a critical care program), you must purchase the exams in the IBSC Store. After payment is received for the exams, you will receive a candidate spreadsheet that needs to be completed and returned to Jeanette Myers at email@example.com.. Each candidate on the spreadsheet will then receive an email with instructions for setting up an online account and applying for their exam using a unique voucher number.
There is a $100 fee for switching certification choice or exam delivery method (i.e. switching from CCP-C to FP-C; or switching from computer-based to paper/pencil).
There is a $100 fee for rescheduling the exam date if within 30 days of the confirmed testing date. Prior to 30 days, there is no fee.