100% Certified Program Recognition Award
IBSC is proud to recognize bases and companies that are 100% Community Paramedic, Critical Care Paramedic, Flight Paramedic, Tactical Paramedic or Tactical Responder Certified! Please review the following information to see if you qualify.
Benefits of Flight or Critical Care Paramedic Certification:
- Encourages professional development for flight, critical care and/or tactical paramedics
- Elevates program staffing standards
- Flight, Critical Care and Tactical Paramedic Exams provide validation of flight, critical care and/or tactical paramedic expertise, and assures the general public that the paramedic is competent and current.
- CAMTS compliance. The Eleventh Edition of the CAMTS Accreditation Standards states that FP-C or CCP-C certification is required for paramedics who conduct critical care transports and have been employed for more than 2 years.
To qualify, all flight, critical care or tactical paramedics on staff must have their current FP-C, CCP-C; or TP-C; credential.
To show proof of compliance, please complete the FP-C, CCP-C or TP-C Program Recognition Application (links for each application are at the top of this page) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. For any questions, send an email to email@example.com
Qualifying company/base will receive a:
- Recognition plaque
- Letter of Compliance will be forwarded to CAMTS
- Listing on this website
The Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C), Critical Care Paramedic Certification (CCP-C) and the Tactical Paramedic Certification (TP-C) is valid for four years and may be renewed by CE or retesting. The FP-C, CCP-C) and TP-C Exams can be taken electronically at designated testing centers or manually at an Exam host site. Candidates must hold a current unrestricted paramedic license in the state or country of practice, and have significant experience working in an air transport, critical care or tactical environment.