Recognizing bases and programs that are 100% Certified!
Benefits of Paramedic Certification:
- Encourages professional development for paramedics
- Elevates program staffing standards
- Paramedic Exams provide validation of advanced paramedic expertise
- and assures the general public that the paramedic is competent and current.
- CAMTS compliance. The Tenth Edition of the CAMTS Accreditation Standards "strongly encourages" Flight or Critical Care Paramedic Certification.
CAMTS Standard 02.06.01 (3.G) page 21
To qualify, all flight paramedics on staff must have
their current FP-C® credential.
Qualifying bases will receive a:
- Recognition plaque
- Poster recognition at AMTC
- Letter of Compliance will be forwarded to CAMTS
- Listing on this website
The Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C®) is valid for
four years and may be renewed by CE or retesting. The
FP-C® Exam can be taken electronically at designated testing centers or
manually at an Exam host site. Candidates must hold a current
unrestricted paramedic license in the state or country of practice and have
significant experience working in a critical care and/or air transport
FP-C Program Recognition order.
CCP-C Program Recognition order.
Program Perpetual Plaque order.
Click here for the Current Programs Recognized.