Recognizing bases and programs that are 100% Certified!
Benefits of Paramedic Certification:
- Encourages professional development for paramedics
- Elevates program staffing standards
- Paramedic Exams provide validation of advanced paramedic expertise
- and assures the general public that the paramedic is competent and current.
- CAMTS compliance. The Tenth Edition of the CAMTS Accreditation Standards "strongly encourages" Flight or Critical Care Paramedic Certification. CAMTS Standard 02.06.01 (3.G) page 21
To qualify, all flight paramedics on staff must have their current FP-C® credential.
- To show proof of compliance, please submit the FP-C® Program Recognition Application and a program logo to the IBSC® office.
- Questions? Send an email to: email@example.com
Qualifying bases will receive a:
- Recognition plaque
- Poster recognition at AMTC
- Letter of Compliance will be forwarded to CAMTS
- Listing on this website
The Flight Paramedic Certification (FP-C®) is valid for four years and may be renewed by CE or retesting. The FP-C® Exam can be taken electronically at designated testing centers or manually at an Exam host site. Candidates must hold a current unrestricted paramedic license in the state or country of practice and have significant experience working in a critical care and/or air transport environment.