Detailed Content Outline or Exam Blueprint
- Continuing Education (CE) should have a clear and direct application to the practice of medicine in the area of specialty.
- The Detailed Content Outline or exam blueprint is what the item writers follow when creating examination questions. This document can be found at: CP-C Blueprint
Review Material/Item Writing References
- Community Health Paramedicine First Edition, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS)
- Wilkinson and Treas Skills Checklists on Physical Assessment through the Lifespan
- Bates Guide to Physical Examination and History Taking, 10th Edition
- Community/Public Health Nursing - 6th Edition - Elsevier
- Item writing for professional usage such as a publication is acceptable for CP-C® Renewal.
- Item writing for professional examinations such as the CP-C® FP-C®/ CCP-C®, CFRN® is acceptable for Renewal.
- Each item will be considered 0.5 contact hours and will apply to either CLINICAL or OPERATIONAL dependent upon content