REVIEW COURSE APPLICATION AND PROCESS
You will need the following:
- Letter from Program Director or management outlining why they should be approved to teach this course
- Content outline - review EXAM OUTLINE OF MAJOR SUBJECTS on previous page
- Letter of support from the Medical Director
- Copy of Medical Directors resume
- List all faculty for the class and a copy of resume
- Proposed course dates
- Required fee - You will receive an Invoice by email, which you can make your payment directly thru the Invoice.
To apply for an approved review course, fill out the Approved Review Course Application.
If you have any questions, please call the IBSC office at 770-978-4400.
LOGO USE AGREEMENT
The BCCTPC®, FP-C®, CCP-C®, TP-C®, IBSC®, CP-C®, and MSTP-C® logos are registered trademarks of the IBSC and may not be used in course advertising/marketing materials without express permission from the IBSC. To request a Logo Usage Agreement, please fill out the Logo Usage Agreement Form.
Please allow 3 weeks for your review course to be approved. After the materials have been reviewed and approved, the IBSC will issue a seal for use on the continuing education certificate to demonstrate to the candidate that the review program meets the IBSC/BCCTPC’s approved review program requirement and streamlines our audit process.
Approval provides the following additional benefits:
- Current contact information on the IBSC website with links to company sites
- Use of the exam logo(s) in their print materials and electronic
- Link to the master class listing website in the IAFCCP News with a View and quarterly IBSC Educator Note
- New programs that are seeking approval will be assessed $250 starting 1 July 2016.
- Programs that already have been approved will be assessed $250 starting 1 January 2017.
- The fee will be $250 and will be payable every two years.